Friday 2 January 2009

Happy Mooo Year!!


Hi all, Daisy the cow here. I got bored on the farm and wanted to have an adventure, so i escaped and went for a walk in the glorious Devonshire country-side. I came across a girl named Helen who was walking her dog, she invited me to her New Years Eve party just outside Barnstaple, so i went and had a boogy late into the night! I love my new found freedom and i love what i've seen of Devon so far, i can't wait for what tomorrow brings. You can keep up with my exciting journey by checking this blogspot each day, plus my new friend Helen and her husband Joel will be joining me to video blog each part of the trip, so watch this space, I am going to show everyone why Devon is THE place to be. www.lovemydevon.co.uk
www.visitdevon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment