Monday 12 January 2009

Daisy's Shark adventure


Hellooo everybody, I am now in west Devon in the beautiful town of Tavistock right on the edge of Dartmoor. Today i visited the National Marine Aquarium in Plymouth to see their impressive sea creatures. I got up close to the Sharks which were swimming in Britain's deepest tank and managed to find a Nemo! Watch out for me in Plymouth tomorrow as i get my Skiis on to impress you all with my moooves on the slopes and then i am going to give my friend Todd Carty (who's on T.V. at the mo in 'Dancing on Ice') a run for his money as i take to the Plymouth Pavillions Ice Rink...Torvill and Dean mooove over! I'll put up my video blog tomorrow so please check back. Did you know that you can see a variety of sea creatures in the wild along Devons coast? I've seen dolphins here and i hear that Lundy Island is especially good for sea life and diving. www.visitdevon.co.uk


Watch Daisy's Shark adventure in Animal Videos, How to Videos, and Travel Videos  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Music Credit:  Kevin Mcleod

No comments:

Post a Comment