Saturday 3 January 2009

Daisy and Jack & the Bean Stalk


Yesterday was day two of my adventure in Devon, i fancied a bit of Theatre, so i went down to the Queens Theatre in Barnstaple and the lovely people there invited me to be in the Christmas panto 'Jack and the Bean Stalk', they had a part that was made for me!
Daisy's Devon adventures

I made friends with the lovely people who were in the panto including the Richard Alan who plays Dame Dorothy Trot, Jamie Anderson and Todd Carty who plays Ferdinand Fleshcreep. Todd is a well-known actor from T.V. programs like EastEnders, The Bill, and Grange Hill, he has really got involved with our community, from turning on the Christmas lights in Ilfracombe to taking his character out onto the streets in Barnstaple to entertain the crowds. They were all lovely people who shared my love for Devon! I asked them each what they love about Devon and what their favourite things are from the county, they specifically liked the beaches, the cream teas and the friendly people! Watch this space for the video clip of us having a chat.
Don't forget, you can find out lots more about Devon by visiting
www.visitdevon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment