Monday 16 March 2009

WildCurl


Hi all, it was my parents Birthday last week so we celebrated in style at the Broomhill Jazz evening, with sweet sounds, delicious food, great company and inspiring surroundings what more could we want! My sister Lolly came up from Tavistock to visit on Saturday so Mum treated us to lunch at Zena's in Barnstaple, yum! Joel made a really strudy shelter in the forest for his brother and friends to sleep in during his 17th birthday bash. Sunday saw Joel head in for a surf at Croyde with friends while i cycled from Woolacombe to Croyde to get back into the swing of full on excerise.
Now its back to work with lots to do, i am currently planning the next phase of my website www.wildcurl.co.uk, an online guide to North Devon. Check it out to find events, activities, accommodation, restaurants and much more!

www.wildcurl.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Hello Helen Blackman..

    I really appreciate that you are going to start a new Website,which will provide all the information about North Devon.I visit your website and I think it's a better website for getting the information about event,accommodation,Guide to North Devon and many more....Sunshine Coast Resort is another website that provided the Best accommodation services in Australia .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Link, me a my hubby are getting married and having a weekend honeymoon in devon in July we might have to give this place a look. DO you know how nice this local devon accommodation is?

    ReplyDelete