Sunday 8 March 2009


We went to RHS Rosemoor Gardens near Torrington on Saturday with family and friends. They were holding an open day focused around growing your own fruit and veg. The gardens were packed with people keen to pick up new tips on composting, planting etc... Below are a few pics from the day. Joel went with a youth club to Cornwall today to an indoor skate park called Mount Hawk, it is such as shame that we don't have an indoor skate park of equal quality here in Devon as we have so many skaters. I had an easy day today but braved the wind to cycle over to Croyde to see a few friends.
Rosemoor Gardens

2 comments:

  1. This is simply beautiful! I remember this kind of insect in my stay in holiday cottages in Devon. I also got photo of it. I enjoy watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it dramatic! Very nice photo. Very inspiring scene to have in some holiday cottages uk. I love your post. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete